Founded in 1992, we have been providing automated turnkey solutions to industry since our inception.
From the beginning, Industrial Automation’s mission has been to provide cost-effective automated solutions that give our customers a competitive advantage through increased productivity, lower costs, greater flexibility and better quality. We use proven, state-of-the-art technology to design, develop and build quality solutions that meet our customers’ specifications.
Industrial Automation works with customers of all sizes, in all industries and for any application. We work with our customers from concept to installation, and beyond, to ensure innovative solutions to meet their current needs and provide them with the flexibility to accommodate expanding needs in the future. Our Next System™ is one such innovation that allows our customers to maximize their investment in their automated solution by allowing them to retool product lines without having to discard and then repurchase capital equipment.
Our commitment to quality ensures continuous improvement in all areas of our business, including project management, quality, technology, cost control and customer support.
- Full in-house capabilities from concept and design through installation and service
- Specializing in custom assembly equipment
- From table-top fixtures to multi-million dollar robotic assembly lines
- A large variety of customers including OEM, Tier 1 and Tier 2 Automotive Companies
- 125+ Full-time employees
- MI, KY, AL, MX — Full Service Locations